Deb Price Sculpture

Deb Price Sculpture
Winnie on her walk

Saturday 30 January 2010

invitation

On friday feb l2th I will be having a relocation party at Winnies in my new premises....The White Rose Gallery on Daisy Lane. Carrie will be joining me also as she is having a sale of paintings and prints....there will be a few bargains to be had.....I've had a look.
Come along and have a glass of punch and a few nibbles.......my studio space will be open and I'm going to be exhibiting some new sculpture from various artists.
If anyone is interested in coming to some future workshops there will be information around on the night . I will be running a Deb Price workshop soon with the chance to design and make a Story brooch to take home and have a lovely lunch and earl grey tea/cupcakes throughout the day.
The cobbles is proving to be a real creative hub with A lovely silversmith opening up next door and an artist studio further up. We will be on the Artweek fringe trail this year and will have various events and workshops running throughout the year. The White Rose Gallery and Winnies are hoping for your support to lift the reputation of Holmfirth. With our events,Artweek,The Art Market,The film Festival,The Arts and Music Festival,The Folk festival and other smaller events we need to all show support and join in to celebrate the rich creative talent in the area.
The White Rose Gallery/Winnies is Holmfirth's gallery now and you just watch this space...
So feb l2th....on friday from 6pm....come along for punch,nibbles,music and art.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debs,
    I will be there....have blogged it and Twittered it. Holmfirth needs you.

    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Deb
    Sorry I wont be able to come tomorrow night - something interesting always comes up when I doing something else.....
    Hope you have a great night.

    Lots of love Jean x

    PS Can you come to my new studio launch on the 27 Feb in Holme Valley Warehouse?

    ReplyDelete